- Ready to Iron-on
- Size: 7,2 cm x 7,7 cm
- To be used on denim, cotton, and non-stretch fabrics (can be used on synthetic fabrics as well, but it might cause them to shrink around the edges)
- Please follow instructions carefully to ensure correct application:
1. Preheat your iron (high heat is necessary to ensure that the patch will adhere to the fabric).
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a thin towel or baking paper.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
4. Remove the towel/baking paper and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. For the patch to withstand better wear and tear, you can stitch it around the edges.